- Sold No
- Contract Rent
- LocationCamden and Kings Cross
Ranging from stylish Executive Suites for the fleeting traveller, to spacious Three Bedroom Apartments, for those creating a home away from home; each space is bright and comfortable, featuring seamlessly integrated technology.
Residing at the heart of the extraordinary canal side development, Hawley Wharf Apartments are set amongst the capital’s finest bars, cafes and restaurants, event and wellness spaces, shops and boutiques.
The area is well-connected to Central London and beyond. Camden Town and Chalk Farm Underground, and Camden Road Overground stations are a five-minute walk away, there are also a number of key bus routes passing by. Kentish Town West Overground station is only 10 minutes away on foot.
The nearest National Rail stations, Kings Cross St Pancras and Euston are only 15 minutes away by car or Underground, while Victoria, Waterloo and Paddington are not more than 40 minutes away. International Airports Heathrow and Stansted are 1hour 30minutes away and Gatwick 2 hours.
- 24 hour reception
- Free high speed WiFi
- Self check-in
- Virtual concierge facilities via in-room tablets
- Work desk
- Keyless access
- In-room safe
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances (Classic Studios and above)
- Nespresso Machines (Premium Apartments and above)
- Accessible bathrooms in selected apartments
- Luxury welcome toiletries and amenities
- Air conditioning
- Welcome breakfast pack
- Lift access to all floors
- Access to LABS’ coworking spaces
- Meeting rooms
- Fitness centre