- Price From £ 255 + VAT per night
- Sold No
- Contract Rent
- LocationMayfair and Soho
Part of the historic Grosvenor Estate, this Victorian mews property was built in 1890 and renovated to the highest standard. The interior design of the one and two bedroom apartments remains sympathetic to the Victorian period while a selection of unique, contemporary British furniture pieces complements the building’s heritage.
Minimalist design, clean lines, marble bathrooms and neatly fitted kitchens make these apartments impressive places to entertain – complete with champagne glasses, naturally – or just in which to relax. To maximise your enjoyment, make full use of the concierge service, the welcome hamper – for stays of 14 nights and over – and the discounted gym access at your disposal.
Lees Apartments Mayfair is just a short and extremely pleasant walk from Hyde Park, the exquisite shops of New and Old Bond Street, as well as the unique boutiques of South Molton Street. And as you step out for a soirée at one of the many celebrated nearby restaurants or casinos, you’ll find yourself in an enchanting, secluded walkway within one of London’s most exclusive areas.
- One bedroom rates start from £255 + VAT
- Premium One bedroom rates start from £339 + VAT
- Two bedroom rates start from £429 + VAT
- Premium two bedroom rates start from £518 + VAT
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Discounted Gym
- iPod dock
- Sky TV
- Self check-in
- Elevator / Lift
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Fridge freezer
- Washer / Dryer
- Extra beds and cots available
- Check in 15:00, Check out 11:00
- Marble Arch (Walking distance: 6 min) – Central line.
- Bond Street (Walking distance: 7 min) – Central and Jubilee lines
- The Luggage Room (Walking distance: 3 min) – Plush cocktail bar hidden in a former luggage store.
- Truc Vert (Walking distance: 1 min) – French-style restaurant/deli open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Halifax Plc (Walking distance: 3 min) – Bank branch with free ATM.
- Virgin Active – Mayfair (Walking distance: 3 min) – Luxury gym fitting its location. Facilities include anti-gravity yoga.
- Marks and Spencer (Walking distance: 4 min) – Open for 7 days a week for grocery shopping.