- Sold No
- Contract Rent
- LocationFitzrovia and Victoria
Neatly tucked away between trendy Marylebone, the edgy energy of Soho and the grandeur of Bloomsbury, Fitzrovia, is a vibrant district north of Oxford Street and bordering Soho. It incorporates the fashion and media districts around Portland Street and is home to the BBC Broadcasting House and the BT Tower. The area has a large number of cafes, restaurants and bars that serve a local ‘creative’ community.
Within an impressive modern development, these one bedroom serviced apartments are colourful, stylish and contemporary. Comprising of a reception room with wood strip flooring, bathroom with bathtub and power shower and fully fitted kitchen, these apartments are perfect for both corporate and leisure stays.
The Fitzrovia apartments provide:
- Easy access to London’s tube network and public transport (Warren Street and Goodge Street)
- Large windows, hardwood floors and tiled bathrooms
- Fully equipped with all modern facilities, including washer dryer, dishwasher, mini safes, multi-channel digital TV with DVD and CD facilities, direct dial telephones, internet access
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Great locations near restaurants, theatres and entertainment venues
- Safe and secure
- Extremely affordable and cost effective