A COLLECTION OF SEVEN APARTMENTS SET IN A PEACEFUL MEWS JUST FIVE MINUTES FROM THE BOUTIQUES OF MARYLEBONE HIGH STREET AND RESTAURANTS OF GREAT PORTLAND STREET, WEYMOUTH MEWS BRINGS A NEW LEVEL OF SERVICED LIVING TO ONE OF LONDON’S MOST INNER-CITY NEIGHBOURHOODS.
DESIGNED BY AWARD-WINNING ARCHITECTS, MORROW + LORRAINE, THE 1, 2 AND 3-BED APARTMENTS ARE FURNISHED TO AN EXACTING STANDARD WITH ORIGINAL COLLECTABLE MID-CENTURY FURNITURE. BUILT TO MAXIMISE NATURAL LIGHT, EACH APARTMENT FEELS BRIGHT AND AIRY WITH MANY BENEFITING FROM LUXURIOUS PRIVATE OUTDOOR LIVING AREAS – A TRUE RARITY IN CENTRAL LONDON.
ABOUT THE APARTMENTS
Our services go above and beyond those of the standard serviced apartments and rival those of London’s top hotels. Our 24-hour telephone concierge is always on hand to help with anything you may need. We will also be meet you on arrival to assist with luggage and welcome you to your new home from home.
- All utilities and council tax included
- Day Pass to private members training gym, The Clock
- Complimentary welcome provisions tailored to each guest
- Guided tour of the Marylebone area at your convenience
It’s not our style to overcomplicate things. We like to keep it simple, with a carefully curated selection of tech amenities. These include:
- Complimentary High-speed Wireless Internet
- Tablet Loaded with Useful Apps, Apartment Directory and Neighbourhood Guide
- Sleek, Fully-fitted Kitchens with Siemens Appliances & Nespresso Coffee Machines
- Marshall Bluetooth Speakers
- Turntable & Hand-picked Vinyl
- Smart TVs
- Secure Video Door Entry System & 24 hour CCTV
- VoIP Telephones & Voicemail
Design is one of the main focuses at Weymouth Mews. Every one of our apartments has been meticulously furnished with collectible Mid-Century furniture and custom-made pieces. The look is minimal and monastic, designed to complement the architecture of the building. No apartment is the same – you’ll not find cookie-cutter here.
- Building Designed by Award-Winning Architects, Morrow + Lorraine
- Original, Collectable Mid-Century Furniture
- Curated Art & Photography
- Vintage Handwoven Rugs
- Art & Design Coffee Table Books