- Price from £ 150 Per night
- Sold No
- Contract Rent
- LocationShoreditch and Hoxton
These modern, grey, white and brown toned serviced apartments are the ideal space for any corporate traveller looking to enjoy a short or long stay in the city.
From the trendy location in London’s party borough to the quaint atmosphere of Brick Lane just a few streets south, you’ll have a variety of luxury experiences during your stay in our Fusion Court apartments.
With a separate bedroom and bathroom, you will feel right at home during your travels and comfortable enough to invite guests over for during the weekend. The open concept living room provides enough space to relax after a long day and leads to a sizeable balcony with beautiful views of the neighbourhood. Enjoy a home cooked meal with the fully equipped kitchen or a calming bath in the elegant bathroom – whatever your preference, our corporate apartments are designed with your comfort in mind.
Book your stay in our fully furnished Fusion Court serviced apartments to explore the trendy delights of Shoreditch.
Please note: We have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
Nestled between Shoreditch and Bethnal Green, this area serves as the ultimate diverse experience during your stay in London. Whether you’re looking for an exciting night out on the town, exploring the many renowned bars, or a more casual vibe strolling down Brick Lane or Old Spitalfields Market, the activities are endless.
The closest station to the Fusion Court apartments is Shoreditch High Street, connecting you to the Overground line, which stretches throughout the entirety of the city. If you prefer to keep your stay local, visit the shopping centre at Boxpark Shoreditch to browse notable retail shops and then grab a bite to eat at one of the many cafes and restaurants in the area.
With the easy access to the River Thames as well as the array of activities in the vicinity, your limited time in London won’t go to waste when you stay in one of our Fusion Court apartments.
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once a week
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Security deposit
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Knife block
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Washing up liquid
- Electrical safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms